Handmade from softer merino wool, blue boiled wool slippers gently massage your feet. These felted wool slippers are made using just wool, hot water and soap. Thus, this is one of the purest processes in the textile.
HOUSE SHOES SOLES.
- Natural latex soles makes wool slippers safe to walk (not slippery)
- Cork and leather. You can wear them indoors and light outdoors too.
- Cork and rubber. You can wear them indoors and outdoor on dry weather.
AVAILABLE SIZES FOR FELTED SLIPPERS. This design is available in all men and women shoe sizes. We ask you to specify your shoe size while ordering. Don't forget to write down if it's UK, US or EU measurement. Write down your feet length, width and specific characteristics. Tell us if your feet are narrow, wide or have high instep. Specify colors and details you want.
MAKING AND SHIPPING BURE BURE. The felting process starts only after a final offer confirmation is done. Thus, I kindly ask You to be patient and wait for two weeks for your item to be prepared for shipment. By doing this, you avoid a waste of materials, which is a frequent issue in an industrial manufacturing.
ECO FRIENDLY PAPER PACKAGES. We save materials and your money. We don’t use boxes for packaging. Boxes will be thrown out. This is why we pack woolens into a paper instead.
TAKE CARE OF FELTED WOOL SLIPPERS
1) Freshen up your woolen slippers by shaking out crumbled dirt from them. Then suck it up with a vacuum cleaner and leave to ventilate.
2) Dry clean.
3) Hand wash felted slippers in a warm water with a small amount of means for wool cleaningand then let woolen footwear to dry naturally in a room temperature.
Caution: do not leave felted slippers with latex soles in a direct sunlight!